Frequently Asked Questions
Can I order high-capacity magazines?
Rainier Arms LLC will only ship high-capacity magazines to states that allow the sale/transfer of high-capacity magazines. Refer to our Shipping Restrictions page for a full listing of restrictions. Some users may be exempt from these restrictions. See the LE Exemption policy to determine if You are eligible for an exemption and steps to upgrade your account.
I’m an active member of law enforcement or the military, can I order high-capacity magazines in a state that restricts high-capacity magazines?
Yes, but first, you must upgrade your account, place the order. See the LE Exemption policy for instructions to initiate this process.
Do you offer any discounts or accept coupon codes?
Currently, there are no discount programs or coupon codes available.
When will my order ship?
Our current processing times can be found on our Shipping Policy page. Once an order is processed, the selected shipping method/timeframes go into effect.
I received an email that my address is invalid, what should I do?
I just placed an order; can I modify that order?
Once an order is placed, we cannot modify the quantities or items included in the order. If modifications are desired, it is best to request cancellation and re-order. Cancelation requests can be sent to email@example.com or Live Chat
I need help identifying the correct magazines for my firearm, what can I do?
As stated in our Return Policy, product fitment is the responsibility of the customer. A best practice is to review the make and model information which should be stamped on the slide or barrel of your firearm. With the make and model information, use the Mag Finder tool, located at Rainierarmsllc.store to help identify the correct magazines that are compatible with your firearm. The firearm manufacturer is also a reliable source to confirm if a specific magazine will work for your firearm. Additionally, any specific questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include photos of the firearm) or Live Chat.
The item that I want is out of stock, what are my options?
Rainier Arms LLC does not accept backorders. You can sign up for an email notification when that item is available for purchase again. To do so, go to the product page, and click the grey button, Sign up to get notified when this product is back in stock. Follow the prompts and once completed, you will be signed up for an email notification once the item is back in stock.
The item that I ordered does not work or fit, what can I do?
Rainier Arms LLC will accept returns within 60 days from the date of order. Our Return Policy provides specific guidance to initiate a return.
I tried to place my order, but the order was declined, what should I do?
When an order is declined, a specific error message is provided.
- If the error is an AVS mismatch, this means that the billing address information provided does not match the records at your financial institution. Verify your billing address and try again.
- If the error is [item_name] can’t be sold to [restricted_state] residents the item(s) that you’re trying to order are restricted items in your state. Please refer to our Shipping Restrictions page for a full listing of restrictions. Some users may be exempt from these restrictions. See the LE Exemption policy to determine if You are eligible for an exemption and steps to upgrade your account.
- For any other errors, a best practice is to contact your financial institution to determine the specific reason for the denial.
My order was placed successfully but canceled after the fact. Why did this happen?
It is very infrequent that an active order is canceled. You should have received an email from email@example.com with specifics of why the order was canceled. Possible reasons include:
- The item(s) that you ordered was out of stock. We try our best to keep an accurate count of in-stock items and update the website as soon as an item is out of stock. Sometimes, our inventory counts may be inaccurate, resulting in the need to cancel and refund your order or item(s).
- Possibly fraudulent activity was detected. To combat credit card theft/fraud, all successful orders are analyzed by our fraud detection system. If possible fraudulent activity is detected, the order is canceled and refunded. If our system inaccurately classified your order as fraudulent, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Live Chat so that we can work with you to grant an exception.